Code of Ethics
- Practice the healing power of “drugless” methodologies;
- Practice to do no harm;
- Maintain the highest standards of professional and personal conduct;
- Refuse to participate in unethical procedures;
- Promise to be aware of, and abide by all state and local laws;
- To be honest with my clients, offering the best products, services, and information possible;
- To be ready to consult and seek the talents of other health care professionals when such consultation would benefit my client;
- Do not exceed my scope of practice, either in abilities or by law;
- To be up-to-date on all information I give my clients, and to continue my education.
Join the AADP Today!