The AADP‘s new division recognizes being a Health Coach as a separate professional health modality.
We offer practitioners holding a Health Coach degree or certificate full Board Certification, including many professional “real world” benefits to assist them and their practice.
HEALTH COACH BENEFITS:
- Professional Liability Insurance
- This is a professional liability policy that covers consulting and educating and runs approximately $138 per year for a 1 million dollar policy.
- Office Packet
- Client Questionnaires, Disclosure forms, Office forms, etc.
- Laboratory Testing Services (USA and Canada)
- Non-invasive tissue (hair) mineral analysis
- (excludes New York and California)
- Referral List
- All members will be automatically added to a list which will be used to refer practitioners to the general public.
- Resource Link
- Your webpage can be added to the AADP Resource Link Page per your request.
Also, once you are approved you will receive a certificate and wallet size card designating you as a Board Certified Health Coach. (see sample)
This is a verification of your education and expertise as a Health Coach.
Many of our members print Board Certified by the AADP on the bottom of their business card.
So Join Today to advance your career and be recognized as an expert in the health field as a Board Certified Health Coach.